What is pSTAKE Finance(PSTAKE) | Data, market cap and pSTAKE Finance price chart, data and market cap (PSTAKE) .
Please wait, we are loading chart data
|#||Exchange||Pair||Price||Volume (24h)||Updated||Trust Score|
What is pStake (PSTAKE)?
pStake is a solution to optimize capital efficiency and increase profits for users through Staking tokens that operate based on PoS mechanism. Users can stake the original token through pStake and receive a corresponding token at a 1:1 ratio, which can be continued to be used to increase profits in third-party services or trade as regular tokens.
pStake is a Persistence blockchain project within the Cosmos ecosystem. Unlike traditional liquidity staking models, pStake now uses a dual token model that allows users to allocate capital more efficiently.
When you deposit your original assets into pStake, you will get pTOKEN back and bet on supported protocols to earn more profit and get rewards from your pTOKEN.
There are 2 types of tokens on pStake:
- pTOKEN: ERC20 tokens do not participate in staking. The system will automatically wrap and generate tokens with 1:1 exchange rate. Example: ATOM ⇒ pATOM.
- stkTOKEN: As an ERC20 token, staking pTOKEN will give you stkTOKEN on any PoS platform that integrates pStake. 1:1 exchange rate.
Note: holding stkTOKEN is profitable and you will be rewarded in the form of pTOKEN. On the other hand, pTOKEN must be wagered to make a profit.
Activities on pStake include:
- Wrap: pBridge generates and writes tokens at a 1:1 ratio. Example: Mark 1 pATOM ⇒ Write 1 ATOM.
Stake: Users holding pSTAKE can stake assets sent to the system to generate stkTOKEN.
- Unstake: pStake allows you to cancel pTOKEN bets and get them back immediately, instead of taking a certain amount of time (7-21 days, 21-30 days, etc) like other protocols.
- Stake LP: pStake provides users with LP Stake functionality. This allows stkTOKEN to participate in other DeFi products and earn rewards. Remember to use DeFi protocols supported by pStake for rewards. Example: Pool: stkATOM/ETH on Sushiswap.
- Claim reward: You can claim the reward at any time.
- Unwrap: Use the “withdraw” command to pull tokens into the wallet. However, you can only use the retreat order if you delete stkTOKEN and mint it as pTOKEN.
- pBridge: As a bridge between blockchains such as Ethereum, Cosmos, Persistance.. pBridge has fast transaction speed, decentralization, high reliability, security and matching ability to resist malicious attacks. system error.
- Ticker: PSTAKE.
- Blockchain: Ethereum.
- Token Standard: ERC20.
- Contract: 0xfb5c6815ca3ac72ce9f5006869ae67f18bf77006
- Token type: Governance, Utility.
- Total Supply: 500,000,000 PSTAKE.
- Alpha launchpad: 2%.
- Team: 16%.
- Strategic sale: 20%.
- Retroactive reward: 6%
- Public sale: 5%
- Protocol Bootstrapping: 2%
- Treasury: 20%
- XPRT Stakers: 3%
- Fund: 26%
PSTAKE Token Sale
PSTAKE tokens will be sold on Coinlist for 6 days from December 16, 2021 to December 22, 2021.
PSTAKE Token Release Schedule
- Lockup & release: 25% unlocked in January 2022, paid in installments 6 months later.
PSTAKE is a token used to:
- Project management tokens.
- Charge for services on the platform: minting, staking, validators, voting, etc.
- As a reward for stkTOKEN holders.
- Everyone doing the Airdrop is holding ATOM and XPRT while snapping.
How to earn and own PSTAKE Token
You can own PSTAKE tokens in the following ways:
- Participate in the pStake airdrop request on the project website. Condition: Hold ATOM and XPRT during snapshot time.
- Staking ALPHA to get PSTAKE tokens.
pStake was founded and developed by the Persistence team, this is a company with a lot of experience in blockchain platform with products such as COMDEX, AUDIT.one, Assetmatle.
Project team, investors & partners
pSTAKE was created to allow users to contribute their assets to the Proof-Of-Stake blockchain and use them to provide liquidity to the validator space. This is a very interesting and innovative solution from pSTAKE.
Above is an article about what is pSTAKE. All information is for reference only, not investment advice, any decision to buy, sell or participate in investment must be made by the reader.